MBS’ers, we have some pretty exciting news. We are rolling out some new classes beginning this week. Some class times have changed as well. Please look at the schedule and take note of new class times.
Summary of changes:
- M/W/F 6:30 am WOD has been bumped back to 7am. This has been a pretty slow attended class and we hope the new time works better for more people.
- New 4:30 pm WOD on M/T/W
- New Competitors time at 6:30 pm M/T/W
- Evening strength classes are being condensed to a single instructed hour at 5:30pm on Tues and Thurs
- Masters class moved back to 6:30 pm
- CF1 is being absorbed into normal classes. For those folks running the CF1, I have been talking with the coaches and am prepared to make a smooth transition for you into normal classes. If you have any questions about making this transition, please contact me at Patrick@mbscrossfit.com.
We are hoping that these changes can help us out with having equipment and space to keep the workout programming safe, fun, and effective.
Claim your MBS Front Desk account
We posted a message on the MBS CrossFit Facebook group page about our new Front Desk softward. We HIGHLY encourage you to use our new software system that allows for you to “Enroll” in your class. By enrolling, you are letting the coach know how many to expect for the class and to be prepared. Enrolling for class also manages class sizes and keeps coaching at the highest level. We are doing a “soft opening” on the enrollment and aren’t making it mandatory just yet, but hope to in the coming weeks.
If you haven’t claimed your Front Desk account, you can do so here: https://mbs.frontdeskhq.com/welcome
To “Enroll” in classes, all you have to do is visit the “Class Schedule” page at mbscrossfit.com and choose your class. It takes less than a minute and benefits everyone.
Being that the Front Desk system is new, there may be some glitches that we are unaware of. If you have any problems with claiming your account or signing up for a class, please let us know at email@example.com. Thanks!!
Workout of the Day
Back squat, 5×65, 5×75, AMRAPx85%. Use your 5RM’s from last week.
AMRAP in 12 min:
8 KB swings 72/53 lb.
6 Goblet squats 72/53 lb.
4 Strict pullup
Sprint 100 yards
Rest 30 seconds
Post results to beyondthewhiteboard.com.
Challenge of the Week: 10-minute squat test (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0fsBk8_tFY)