Our Basic Training class is a 2-week introductory series to teach you the fundamentals of CrossFit. You will learn the 9 functional movements of CrossFit as well as learn about stretching, nutrition, recovery, and logging your workouts. Completion of our Basic Training class or private training is required before moving on to our regular classes.
Please see schedule below and check back here often as the schedule is updated regularly.
Schedule and What’s Included:
- Six small-group sessions covering the 9 functional movements, stretching, nutrition, recovery, and workout tracking.
- Wodify workout tracking profile
- Unlimited group classes and gym access for 2 weeks after completion of the course
- 4 Free sessions to Corepower Yoga
- Free body composition testing
- Cost is $135 for the 1st month!
Basic Training Schedule:
Basic Training courses are limited to small groups and sell out quickly. You can sign up below via the links below. You will get an email with additional instructions after signing up. Please email if you have any questions!
May 21st – 31st: SOLD OUT
June 4th-14th: SOLD OUT
June 18th-28th: SOLD OUT
July 16th-26th: M/T/Th 9am only SIGN UP HERE
August 13th-23rd: M/T/T 9am & 5:30pm SIGN UP HERE
Questions? Feel free to shoot us a message or call us at 720-446-8434.
MBS CrossFit location: 10900 W. 120th Ave. Broomfield CO 80021